Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OLN...

I was unable to watch tonights game due to the NHL figuring that a $60 million dollar contract with OLN was better then a lesser one with ESPN or another highly visiable cable network. After losing a whole season to a labor dispute and with the need to grow the sport, they put exculsive National Coverage on a Cable channel that most people have to pay alot extra for. For me to get OLN on my cable system I have to get the highest package available. With all the extra money that I had to spend to get this blog (its free) I didn't feel the need to double my cable bill to get OLN. I think this is really going to hit people really hard come Stanley Cup time because they are the ones that are going to show Games 1 and 2. Hopefully next year OLN or the NHL will wisen up and make it OLN available to more people so that the greatest game can be seen by more people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home