Monday, March 20, 2006

Beginnings...

Well I decided to start keeping a blog on my biggest sports passion, which as you can see from the title is HOCKEY and inpaticular the Pittsburgh Penguins. While coming from a small town where there was no Ice rink or was cold enough in the winter to have a frozen pond I was introduced to Hockey quite late in life. Being an avid sports fan it only took me a few games to realize that Hockey has a lot to offer over the other "Main" sports. I won't go into great detail because if you are reading this you already know and if you don't watch a few games and you will. Another reason that I decided to do this is that while I am a big fan of Hockey so few people in my life are. I have tried to convert as many as possible but no one has the same interest as me. I hope that this blog will allow me to vent some of my hockey knowlegde (not much) as well as find other people to discuss or argue relivant hockey points. Please feel free to contact me for info, comments, and maybe a kick if I go awhile without an update.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home